Sunday, March 10, 2013

Steve and Eydie Write Back


Aimee was hanging out in my office studying for a Spanish test so I put on an all Spanish album by Eydie Gormet.  Aimee is pretty up the ladder with her studies so I thought that she could listen to some music in the background.  It was great to hear in that she was able to understand pretty much everything and in every tense.  As she studied I looked up to see if there was a website for Eydie and found that there was a contact link.  So, on the spur of the moment I sent a short message:

Hi guys,

We hope this finds you well.  My daughter and I are listening to your recordings in Spanish for the first time, I wanted to introduce her to your wonderful recordings with Los Tres Panchos.  I was helping her study Spanish and thought it would be great to have her hear you.  We really love your music and are so thankful for both of your incredible talents.

Take care both of you,

Ed & Amelia Flores

A few days later we got a reply:

Dear Ed & Amelia,

Thank you so much for the great e-mail.

We appreciate our fans so much.

We hope this e-mail finds you well & happy.
Take care & best wishes.

Steve & Eydie


No comments: