Friday, October 21, 2005

Smallzilla


I was minding my own business.
I was just trying to get home.
I even put on some jazz to help me relax. Windows down, windbreaker on I was enjoying the evening and the ride home as I drove down the street toward the onramp.
A primered Toyota pick up pulls up next to me.
He guns his engine several times both passengers are screaming at me.
The light changes, I let him go, then floor it. The Mini easily catches up and passes the truck. We stop at the next light. They are screaming profanities as they hang out of the windows of the truck. It's obvious that they're drunk. The light turns green and I put it into hyperspace.

I never see them again.

Viva Mini

1 comment:

OKDad said...

Should'a called the cops and gave them their tag and location.

Drunk jerks in pickup trucks - I have no patience for them -- too many round my neck of the woods.

Nice "kill" though.